Monday, December 3, 2007

Top Ten Things I Think About When Explaining Ultimate to Non-Ultimate Players

10. I should’ve just told them I play soccer.

9. How many times do I have to explain that it’s different then Frisbee golf?

8. No, the game isn’t just for pot heads and hippies.

7. Yes, I am serious. The sport does exist.

6. Please stop staring at my Mohawk.

5. Yes, we are mature enough to call our own fouls.

4. Just cause you’ve never heard of it doesn’t mean you can take that condescending tone.

3. Unless you’re going to teach your son/daughter to play, stop wasting my time.

2. OH MY GOD! They still don’t get it.

1. So this is why ultimate players are good drinkers.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you can't comment on this blog. there needs to be more commentable stuff. like who sucks and who doesn't.

eg,

hot: gamma cuts
not: walden.

hot: youtube
not: the other blog.

Rip said...

hot: my posts
not: dennis' bitching

Zub said...

hot: Facial Hair
Not: Mohawks

Unknown said...

i mean, my name is right there. you can look at it and see how to spell it.

think about it.

hot: denis
not: dennis.

Rip said...

hot: tigers
not: lions

taste it pavan