Saturday, April 10, 2010

Don't Bug Me Just Yet

I know there's some sort of unwritten rule against posting to say that you'll post later, but I feel like I have to. I'm halfway through the Huck Finn writeup that I started in class on Friday, and halfway through another post about how much the rankings suck that I started weeks ago. They're both on another computer, and I'm out of town.

Something to look forward to: The real reason our results are not ranked!

Sectionals is coming up, and Zubair is itching for an upset in the Illinois - Chicago game. Prepare to be forced backhand, sir. This should be the tournament where we really assert ourselves. I don't think I can handle things playing out like they did last year. I much prefer that our team clicks sometime before 2 games into regionals.

An even more important event is also on the horizon - the first ever (probably) Illinois vs. Illinois Alum game. While I typically dread playing against old people (i.e. the time I almost killed a guy at my first CHC), beating up on some former Illinois players should be a whole lot of fun. Maybe Sul will finally get his chance to sky Stupca. The Red Baron vs. Candyman matchup will be one for the ages.

I'm trying not to get carried away - I have homework to do.

EDIT: I should probably throw this in
http://scores.upa.org/scores/#college-open/tournament/6568
The water jugs and bathrooms are marked on the map! HOW COOL IS THAT!

Austin

1 comment:

Zub said...

Force forehand, force backhand, break you invert, break you around, whatever, pick your poison.