Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Inaugural Address

Walden is complaining about not posting on the blog so since he is captain and all i guess i'll post on the blog. For everyone who doesn't know Rip handed down the blog's reigns for better or for worse to Austin, Ryan, and I a few weeks ago. First off I will give Rip a well deserved thanks for not only letting me help on the blog but also for all his blogging he has done in the past few years.

I hope everyone's summer is going well thus far. Ryan brought it up but I think we should be changing the layout or atleast the pictures a little bit here in the next few time periods. But for now I thought I would post some vids that are pretty cool. They are of the 2009 world ultimate games that USA is competing in. Anyways here is the link, check some stuff out, and check back the blog in the near future to see some changes.

No comments: