Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Top Ten Reasons I Play Ultimate

10. The Crowds. Notice how this is number ten.

9. Cause I’m good at it.

8. Rookies. Everyone needs an ego boost now and then. Seeing a rookie’s forehand (read as shitty throw) boosts my ego.

7. Competition. Yes, I find it ironic that we have a Spirit of the Game clause, and yet, we’re some of the most competitive people on the planet. By the way, joining an ultimate team will make you good at everything. Seriously, it’s your UPA membership contract.

6. Exercise. Yeah, I’m a health nut.

5. Road Trips. I get a warm, fuzzy feeling every time I get to say, “I’ve been to Vegas, New Orleans, Atlanta, Austin,…”

4. Nicknames. Sometimes, even a real name can become a nickname. Example: b rad.

3. Sweat Bands. I don’t care what other people say; sweat bands are badass.

2. Mohawk.

1. Laying out past chumps.

1 comment:

Kurty Z said...

Ive been telling you all along, TEAM SHOWERS! Trust me, it will top your list in 3 seconds flat. Just give it a try.