Thursday, July 3, 2008

Preview

Here’s a look at what’s coming to the blog this summer:

Bios
Keenan did a pretty good job of writing up each an every one of you. I just need to make it better.


Life as a Club Player
I’ll be interviewing teammates that have joined other club teams. If you’re a club athlete and want to be interviewed, shoot me an email. You don’t even have to be part of the Illinois Program (though, I really do wonder how widespread my readership actually is).


Rip’s Rehab Updates
How’s my leg doin? Stay tuned to find out.


Training Tips and Techniques
I’ve played for quite some time. I think my advice is good for you.


And of course, more questions from the Summer Lovin Series
Do you have questions that you want me or the team to comment on? Send me an email: pripsky@gmail.com

No comments: